Acadian Cypress and Hardwoodshas a vast offering of “Specialty Accessory Products” that complement our hardwood lumber and plywood products. Most of these products are “In Stock” and ready for shipment with your lumber orders. Our commitment to these products enable Acadian to be your true “One Stop Shop” for all of your hardwood related products. For more information, please contact one of our Sales Professionals to learn about the value of our specially products.
Titebond Original Wood Glue
Titebond Original Wood Glue is the industry standard for woodworking. It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. Titebond Original can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results. It is ideal for wood, hardboard, particleboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials. Titebond Original is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water.
****Available in 1 gallon jugs & 5 gallon pails
Stick it with MitreBond – the strongest, fast setting glue on the market!
MitreBond is an amazing instant adhesive that sticks fast and forever! It is so versatile that it can be used to bond almost anything, even totally different materials. Just imagine being able to glue glass to metal, stick wood to aluminum, attach acrylic to granite, join rubber to ceramic, etc. MitreBond is quick to apply, ready to use and sets in under 15 seconds! Use it for hundreds of DIY or craft projects, model making, toy repairs, etc. MitreBond adhesive works when you need to glue crown moulding, secure exterior trim, fasten chair rail, join casing, bond valance, install kitchen counters, attach quarter round… the list is endless and only limited by your imagination.
The StarStuk line of adhesives is designed to meet the needs of today’s Woodworking, Furniture, RV and Manufactured Housing markets. These adhesives have been specially formulated to provide superior bonds for adhering laminates to board substrates, fabric to foam, as well as plastics, steel, glass, fiberglass and wood to each other. The StarStuk line includes high temperature resistant laminating adhesives, specialty adhesives for Styrofoam applications, general purpose adhesives for low temperature or temporary bonds as well as white and yellow wood glues.
Formulated with the highest solids in the industry, StarStuk adhesives are easy to use, more forgiving than comparable adhesives and designed to provide consistent performance in a wider range of application conditions. Most of our products are available in bulk for spray or roll-on application, as well as cost effective aerosols from the 15 oz can to the 400lb canister.
StarStuk laminating adhesives are designed to meet the stringent requirements of today’s regulatory and operating environments. Our broad line of adhesives include products to meet the most demanding needs of state or federal EPA, OSHA, or local fire officials. We were the first to provide a laminating adhesive that meets the regulatory standards of California, the first to provide a postforming adhesive for that state and the first to offer the industry a true nonflammable aerosol laminating adhesive.
Backed by superior service, strong technical and field sales support, StarStuk adhesives are the professional’s choice in the Woodworking, Furniture, RV and Manufactured Housing industries in the U.S. and much of the world.
- 15 oz Aerosol Cans of Clear Spray
- 5 gallon & 55 gallon containers Bulk Products – Spray & Brush Grade
- 19lb, 37lb & 375lb Spray Canisters – Red & Clear
- Guns and Hoses for Canisters
For over 50 years Fulterer has been a world leader in drawer slide technology. We combine design innovation, the latest technology, and fine craftsmanship to produce the highest quality drawerslides available. We design and manufacture drawerslides that fit practically any application. You will find we have a large inventory of product available for immediate delivery from our warehouses in High Point North Carolina, Ontario California, and Lustenau Austria.
- FR1921 Regular Extension Drawerslides (Epoxy Coated 75lb rated side mount)
- FR1921 Rear Mounting Sockets
- FR2021 Regular Extension Drawerslides (Epoxy Coated 100lb rated side mount)
- FR2021 Rear Mounting Sockets
- FR6500 Full Extension Drawerslide (Epoxy Coated 150lb rated side mount)
- FR6500 Rear Mounting Sockets
- FR5000 Full Extension Drawerslide (Steel Ballbearing 100lb rated side mount)
- FR5000 Rear Mounting Sockets
- FR5043 Full Extension Drawerslide (Steel Ballbearing 100lb rated side mount)
- FR5043 Rear Mounting Sockets
- FR777 Progressive Action Pantry Slide (Steel Epoxy Coated 450lb rated bottom mount)
- FR771 Progressive Action Pantry Slide (Steel Epoxy Coated 275lb rated bottom mount)
**Call your Acadian Sales Professional for Special Request
Salice are specialists in the production of european cabinet door cup hinges since 1927. Salice hinges are subjected to stringent in-plant tests and tested internationally for compliance with appropriate standards. All testing verifies Salice’s conformity to strict quality, strength and durability.
Series 200 Cabinet Door Hinges are a TWO part (Hinge & Plate) product available in Full Overlay (A Crank), ½” Overlay (D Crank), Half Overlay (G Crank) & Inset (P Crank).
- Offers an 11mm thick cup for shallow drilling
- Available openings are 94 degree, 110 degree, 120 degree & 165 degree
- Available in Self Closing and Soft Close (Silentia)
- Available in Screw On, Doweled, Rapido & Logica for door mounting
- All Salice Plates can be used with all of their hinges. We have Face Frame Plates and Euro Plates available in stock.
- BAU & BAL Series Plates are for Face Frame Construction
- BAV, B2V, BAR & BAP Series Plates are used in European Box Construction
Other Series 200 Products:
- Positive Corner Hinges (+30 & +45 degree)
- Pie Corner Hinges
- Negative Angle Hinges (-30 & -45 degree)
- Blind Corner Hinges
- Thick Door Hinges (94 degree & 155 degree)
- Series F Thick Door Hinges (94 degree ONLY)
- Series B Specialty Hinge (110 degree ONLY)
- 270 degree Single Pivot Institutional Hinge (3 Knuckle)
- Face Frame Mounted “Smove”
Series S “Excenthree” Face Frame Hinges are a ONE piece product available in overlays ranging from ½” to 1-7/16″.
- Offers an 11mm thick cup for shallow drilling
- Offers 3 cam’s for quick adjustments
- Available in Self Closing Only
- Available with or without Dowels
Salice is a leader in concealed hinges and accessories for cabinets and furniture since 1926. Futura, the concealed runner produced by Adar, is suitable for all drawer opening applications. Smove soft-closing is integrated into the slide and decelerates the closing action of the drawer for a pleasantly quiet function.
- Series Number A7555
- Drawer Lengths: 305mm (12″), 381mm (15″), 457mm (18″) & 533mm (21″)
- Load Capacity: 75 lbs. (100 lbs. Static)
- Drawer Height Adjustment: +3mm
- Smove Soft-Close Integrated In The Runner
- ANSI Grade 1
- Must order Locking Devices (A710.610) to mount to the drawer box
- Sold in pairs (6 pairs per box)
- Does Not Include Screws or Rear Mounting Brackets
Acadian offers a complete line of imported cabinets hinges and plates. These products are an Economy Cost Option compared to our Salice Hinge line. These hinges are an Asian produced product. Eventhough these hinges may not have the range of adjustment or general product quality of the Salice product, it does offer a low cost alternative for projects that require a lower budget hinge. Please be sure to contact your Acadian Sales Professional for more information.
- Offers an 12mm thick cup
- Available openings are 110 degree & 125 degree
- All hinges are Full Overlay (Different Overlays can be achieved by using different thickness plates)
- Available in Self Closing ONLY
- Available with or without Dowels
- Face Frame Plates and Euro Plates available in stock.
Acadian Cypress and Hardwoods offers, as a “Special Order Product”, Custom Architectural Wood Veneer Panels. These panels are available in most any species that veneers are sliced. These panels are usually either Architect or Designer specified and have very stringent grade and core specifications. Please contact our Acadian Sales Professionals witrh any inquire.
- Species range from Ash to Zebrawood, and everything inbetween
- Veneers available in Plain Sliced, Rift Cut & Quarter Sliced
- Most Veneers are available in “A” or “AA” faces (Some B Grade upon accumulation)
- Veneer Core, MDF Core and Particleboard Core are commonly used substrates
- Available in NAUF and FSC Certified panels
- Custom “Cut To Size” parts and edgebanding are available
- All Inquires are welcome, from 1 sheet to a Truckload.
Acadian Cypress and Hardwoods has an extensive stock selection of Solid Wood Carved Wood Corbals and Mouldings. We are partnered with several manufactures, such as Ornimental Products, White River & Jeffrey Alexander.
- Available in various species of hardwood
- Hand Carved Wood Corbals
- Hand Carved Wood Mouldings
- Hand Carved Wood Onlays
- Rope and Dentil Mouldings
- Rope and Dentil Crown
- Call your Acadian Sales Professional for more details
Deerwood Fasteners International is the leading supplier of High Quality Fasteners manufactured exclusively for woodworking applications. Deerwood products include Hinge and Hardware Screws in a variety of finishes, Zip Drivers (Self-Drilling, Self-Countersinking Assembly Screws), Painted Head Cabinet Installation Screws, Decking Screws, Concrete Screws, Face Frame Screws, Drawer Front Adjuster Screws and much, much more.
- Flat Head Phillips Screws
- Flat Head Square Screws
- Zip Drivers
- Decking Screws
- Euro Screws
- Modified Truss
- Drawer Front Adjusting Screws
- Oval/Trim Head Screws
- Firmit Connecting Screws
- Machine Screws
- Pan Head Screws
- Painted Head Screws
- Round Washer Screws
- Face Frame/Pocket Screws
- Fastener Kits
The broad range of fasteners offered by Fasco America is meticulously produced by the BECK Fastener Group®, the leading global provider of fastening technology. Each of our fasteners is carefully engineered to precisely fit the broad array of all common nailers, staplers, bradders, and pinners on the market today. Contact your Acadian Sales Professional for more information.
- Staples and Brads that work with BeA Range, DuoFast, Senco, Bostitch, Rapid, Haubold and Paslode guns.
- FINE WIRE STAPLES (Ø 0.5 – 0.9 mm)
- MEDIUM WIRE STAPLES (Ø 1.2 mm)
- HEAVY DUTY STAPLES (Ø 1.6 mm)
- HEAVY DUTY STAPLES (Ø 1.8 mm)
- HEAVY DUTY STAPLES (Ø 2.0 mm)
- Micro Brads (Ø 0,6 mm)
- MB Brads (Ø 0,8 mm)
- GN Brads (Ø 1,2 mm)
- FN Brads (Ø 1,6 mm)
- 1,7 Brads (Ø 1,7 mm)
- 1,8 Brads (Ø 1,8 mm)
- FNDF Brads (Ø 2,0 mm)
- 2,2 Brads (Ø 2,2 mm)
- 2,5 Brads (Ø 2,5 mm)
- F16 Angle Brads 20° (Ø 1,6 mm)
- FN16 Angle Brads 26° (Ø 1,6 mm)
- FN15 Angle Brads 26° (Ø 1,8 mm)
- DA Angle Brads 35° (Ø 1,8 mm)
Bringing beauty and protection to your wood projects.
Sikkens is a leading supplier of architectural wood finishing products for the North American professional contractor and consumer markets. When choosing wood, you’re making a commitment to care for it and protect it from the elements. Whether an interior or exterior project, Sikkens wood finishes preserves, protects and brings out the natural beauty of all species of wood. Sikkens products offer superior protection and a unique look.
Exterior wood surfaces are exposed to a variety of harsh elements. Ultraviolet rays, rain, sleet and snow all contribute to damaging those surfaces. The Sikkens wood care experts understand these challenges. Sikkens products also offer a combination of beautiful color, durable finish, superior performance, ease of use, low odor maximizing the value, longevity and unrivaled beauty of a variety of interior wood surfaces. The Sikkens family of quality products includes Cetol® and Rubbol® branded wood finishes.
Sikkens Cetol® wood finishes – Cetol-branded products allow the wood grain and character of the wood to show (although depending on the product, it may color the wood). These coatings are available in translucent, clear or semi-transparent.
Sikkens Rubbol®woodfinishes – This product line dates back to the 1930s in Europe when Sikkens’ research and development engineers created Rubbol as one of the first flexible wood coatings. Rubbol-branded product attributes include versatility, breathability, and durability. They are offered in either opaque or solid color finishes.
- Call one of our Acadian Sales Professionals for more information
As manufacturer and marketer of superior carbide cutting tools for more than 50 years, Freud leads the industry in innovative manufacturing, precision products and quality service. Freud’s product selection includes diamond-sharp saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, planer knives and power tools.
As world leader in the production of woodworking tools, Freud employs the most innovative, technologically advanced manufacturing operations in the world. To ensure that the highest quality products meet the toughest design standards, Freud owns and operates six manufacturing facilities in Western Europe. All of the facilities are ISO9001 Vision 2000 quality certified, and acknowledgment to top quality production processes.
Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with Titanium, called TiCo™, a combination of Titanium and Cobalt. Freud develops different types of carbide for each application to maximize the cutting life and performance of the tool. In addition, Freud operates one of the most modern product development research centers in Europe for cutting tools. By overseeing the entire manufacturing process, from start to finish, Freud guarantees the highest quality, most advanced products in the industry.
Freud engineers consistently develop revolutionary designs that set a new standard for high quality woodworking tools. Numerous Freud products have earned recognition and accolades from woodworking magazines for their superior quality endurance.
Freud’s Lifetime Guarantee ensures that every Freud customer is satisfied. Nearly 40 Power Tool Service Stations across the United States are authorized to service Freud tools, ensuring you’ll find help when you need it.
- Freud Router Bits
- Freud Saw Blades
Both professional and novice woodworkers find the handling properties of FAMOWOOD superior to other wood fillers. The use of wood flour allows FAMOWOOD to be stained, sawed, drilled, sanded, planed and nailed like real wood. FAMOWOOD shows no noticeable signs of shrinking, cracking or crumbling and can be used indoors or outdoors. Customers can also rely on smooth spreading and even filling of any hole or crack. FAMOWOOD has been the choice of professional woodworkers for over 70 years! Our commitment to quality continues to make FAMOWOOD the leading wood filler in the industry.
- Both Solvent and Non-Solvent Based Wood Filler
- Available in ¼ Pint and Pint Containers
- Available in Colors including Ash, Birch, Cherry, Mahogany, Maple, Natural, Red Oak & Walnut
- Famowood Solvent in Pints and Quarts
Acadian Cypress and Hardwoods has a large selection of PVC and Wood Edgebanding, in stock and ready to be shipped.
- 250′ 13/16″ ASH FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ BLACK FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ CHERRY FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ CYPRESS FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ FOG GREY FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ MAHOGANY FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ MAPLE FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ MAPLE FLEECE PG UV FINISHED
- 250′ 13/16″ R.OAK FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ W.BIRCH FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ W.OAK FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ WALNUT FLEECE PG
- 250′ 13/16″ WHITE PVC PG
- 250′ 15/16″ ALMOND PVC PG
- 250′ 15/16″ WHITE PVC PG
- 250′ 5/8″ BIRCH FLEECE PG UV FINISHED
- 250′ 5/8″ WHITE BIRCH FLEECE PG
- 250′ 7/8″ ALDER FLEECE PG
- 250′ 7/8″ ALMOND POLY PG 2PLY
- 250′ 7/8″ BIRCH FLEECE PG UV FINISHED
- 250′ 7/8″ MAPLE FLEECE PG UV FINISHED
- 250′ 7/8″ WHITE PVC PG
- 328′ 3mm x 7/8″ CHERRY
- 328′ 3mm x 7/8″ MAHOGANY
- 500′ 15/16″ CYPRESS FLEECE AUTO
- 500′ 5/8″ BIRCH FLECE AUTO UV FINISHED
- 500′ 5/8″ MAPLE FLEECE AUTO UV FINISHED
- 500′ 7/8″ ANIGRE FLEECE AUTO
- 500′ 7/8″ ASH FLEECE AUTO
- 500′ 7/8″ BIRCH FLEECE AUTO UV FINISHED
- 500′ 7/8″ CHERRY FLEECE AUTO
- 500′ 7/8″ MAHOGANY FLEECE AUTO
- 500′ 7/8″ MAPLE FLEECE AUTO UV FINISHED
- 500′ 7/8″ R. OAK FLEECE AUTO
- 500′ 7/8″ W. OAK FLEECE AUTO
- 500′ 7/8″ WHITE BIRCH FLEECE AUTO
- 600′ 1-15/16″ POLY WHITE PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ POLY ANTIQUE WHITE PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ POLY ANTIQUE WHITE PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ POLY DOVE GREY PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ POLY FOLKSTONE PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ POLY GREY PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ POLY RIVIERA MAPLE PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ POLY WILD CHERRY PVC AUTO
- 600′ 15/16″ WHITE PVC AUTO
- 600′ 5/8″ WHITE PVC AUTO #2001
- 600′ 7/8″ POLY ALMOND 2114 PVC AUTO
Acadian Cypress and Hardwoods offers a large selection of wood veneers, in stock. Other species and sizes are available on a special order basis.
- ASH 4X8 WOW
- CHERRY 2X8 10ml
- CHERRY 4X8 10ml
- CHERRY 4X8 WOW
- CYPRESS 4X8 WOW
- MAPLE 2X8 10ml
- MAPLE 4X8 10ml
- MAPLE 4X8 WOW
- NATURAL BIRCH 4X8 10ml
- RED OAK 2X8 10ml
- RED OAK 4X8 10ml
- RED OAK 4X8 30ml
- RED OAK 4X8 WOW
- ROYAL MAHOGANY 4X8 10ml
- WALNUT 4X8 10ml
- WHITE BIRCH 4X8 10ml
- WHITE OAK 4X8 10ml
What are Space Balls used for?
- Automatically center panels in the assembling process.
- Expand and contract as the panel does.
- Eliminate panel rattle.
- Help to eliminate the cracking of glue joints.
- Cuts out most major call-backs on solid flat panels.
How are Space Balls installed?
- 8-10 Space Balls are recommended per door
- Space Balls should fit snug, but not tight, by compressing one-half the diameter of the ball.
How many sizes are Space Balls available in?
- 1,000 pc. bag
- 5,000 pc. bag
- 10,000 pc bag
- 50,000 pc bag
White River Mouldings
Custom Moulding Profiles